- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: CD
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 02/07/2017
- Publisher: Tuttle Pub
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $14.95 Save
This language learning book introduces the learner to all the basics of the Hindi language and teaches practical daily conversations and vocabulary. It enables users to begin communicating effectively from the very first day and it's compact size makes it a great tool for travelers or business people looking to learn Hindi on the road without giving up on any content.
This Hindi learning book includes:
- Useful notes on the Devangari script, pronunciation, sentence structure, vocabulary, and grammar
- Sections covering greetings, requests, idiomatic expressions and common situations
- Cultural information about Indian etiquette as well as do's and don'ts
- A glossary of the most commonly-used Hindi words and phrases
- An enclosed CD-ROM with many hours of native-speaker recordings of the dialogues, vocabulary and exercises.