Durban & KwaZulu Natal Focus Guide, 2nd
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 2nd
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 01/20/2015
- Publisher: Footprint Handbooks
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $12.95 Save
Spend the day hiking on the extensive network of trails that cover the Drakensberg Mountains or take the more relaxing option and sunbathe on some of Africa’s finest beaches. Experience Zululand – famous for its history and landscapes – and the traditional Zulu lifestyles that are preserved here. No region captures the diversity of South Africa as intensely as KwaZulu Natal. Footprintfocus Durban & KwaZulu Natal will guide you from the bustling port of Durban to the heart of Africa, providing detailed information on sights and attractions along the way.
· Essentials section with tips on getting there and around.
· Detailed coverage of uKhahlamba-Drakensberg Park.
· Comprehensive listings of where to eat and sleep, including game lodges.
· Detailed street maps for Durban and other important towns and cities.
· Slim enough to fit in your pocket.
Loaded with advice and information, this concise Footprintfocus guide will help you get the most out of Durban & KwaZulu Natal without weighing you down.
The content of FootprintFocus Durban & KwaZulu Natal guide has been taken from Footprint’s South Africa Handbook.