Discovering AutoCAD 2015
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 1st
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 10/14/2014
- Publisher: Peachpit Pr
- Newer Edition
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $93.27 Save
- Lessons are broken down into tasks listed at the beginning of each section, introducing students to the AutoCAD commands using a structured, intuitive approach and helping students anticipate what information will be needed at each new phase of the learning process.
- General Procedure boxes appear as new commands are introduced, providing a simple overview of basic command procedures in a step-by-step format.
- Detailed graphics appear throughout the text, demonstrating what students should expect to see on their screens and encouraging self-paced study.
- Drawing problems appear at the end of the chapter, helping students apply newly learned techniques immediately to realistic drawing situations. This includes drawing suggestions, timesaving tips, and explanations of how to use techniques in actual situations.
- High-quality working drawings accompany end-of-chapter drawing problems, appearing in a large, clearly dimensioned format on each right-hand page. This includes mechanical, architectural, civil, and electrical drawings.
- Bonus drawing projects appear in Appendix A, giving students additional review and practice.