Discovering the 5 Love Languages at School (Grades 1-6) Lessons that Promote Academic Excellence and Connections for Life
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 02/01/2015
- Publisher: Northfield Publishing
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $29.99 Save
Finally, a curriculum that promotes academic excellence while giving students the skills to make connections that matter!
Based on the #1 New York Times bestseller The 5 Love Languages®, this curriculum uses research-based techniques that will help teachers and students establish both human and academic connections. Inside you’ll find:
- Eight easy-to-use lessons written in both scripted and abbreviated formats (average time per lesson: 35 minutes)
- Curriculum that reaches all elementary-aged students, including trauma-sensitive, complex, and highly capable learners
- Instruction that connects students with their teachers, educational staff, peers, and family at the deepest levels of understanding
- Academic Focus Pages™ written at age-appropriate levels. Students can use them during the lesson and the classroom teacher can reproduce them year after year.
- Tools and ideas for all staff members to create an overall school climate of acceptance and break down walls of diversity
Thoroughly field-tested, this material has been taught in many classrooms—public and private—with outstanding results. It reads like a book, with interesting stories and insights that dive deep into what it means to truly connect with students.