Curbside Consultation in Pediatric Sleep Disorders 49 Clinical Questions
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 1st
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 11/15/2015
- Publisher: Slack Incorporated
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $84.95 Save
49 Clinical Questions provides quick answers to the tricky questions most commonly posed during a “curbside consultation” between pediatricians.
Dr. Aaron Chidekel has designed this unique reference which offers expert advice, preferences, and opinions on tough clinical questions commonly associated with pediatric sleep disorders. The unique Q&A format provides quick access to current information related to pediatric sleep disorders with the simplicity of a conversation between two colleagues. Numerous images, diagrams, and references allow readers to browse large amounts of information in an expedited fashion.
Some of the questions that are answered:
- Why do we sleep and what is happening when children sleep?
- How does sleep change from infancy to adulthood?
- What are the latest recommendations for safe infant sleep and the prevention of SIDS?
- What are some pearls or strategies to manage or even better, to prevent behavioral sleep disorders in young children?
- What is obstructive sleep apnea syndrome?
- What is narcolepsy and do children actually develop this condition?
- Which of my patients should have a polysomnogram?
Curbside Consultation in Pediatric Sleep Disorders: 49 Clinical Questions provides information basic enough for residents while also incorporating expert advice that even high-volume pediatricians will appreciate. Pediatricians, family practitioners, and pediatric residents will benefit from the user-friendly, casual format and the expert advice contained within.