Contrastes : Grammaire du français Courant
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 1st
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 01/01/2005
- Publisher: Prentice Hall
- Newer Edition
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $51.33 Save
Contrastes is a French grammar program that can be used as an integral part of an intermediate or advanced course or on its own as a reference grammar. It anticipates and provides answers to typical questions and common confusions encountered by English-speaking students. Contrastes is ideal for French language courses, study abroad programs, translation courses, senior seminars, and graduate courses in the teaching of French.
- Contrastive approach clarifies the differences between similar French constructions and illuminates common mistakes.
- Clear examples are provided with idiomatic North American English translations.
- Nota Bene boxes draw students' attention to exceptions, contrasts, or common confusions.
- Verification exercises in the text allow students to confirm their understanding of key points and to work independently.
- Accompanying workbook provides opportunity for additional practice.