Contrastes : Grammaire du français Courant
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 1st
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 01/01/2005
- Publisher: Prentice Hall
- Newer Edition
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
List Price $51.33 Save
Contrastes is a French grammar program that can be used as an integral part of an intermediate or advanced course or on its own as a reference grammar. It anticipates and provides answers to typical questions and common confusions encountered by English-speaking students. Contrastes is ideal for French language courses, study abroad programs, translation courses, senior seminars, and graduate courses in the teaching of French.
- Contrastive approach clarifies the differences between similar French constructions and illuminates common mistakes.
- Clear examples are provided with idiomatic North American English translations.
- Nota Bene boxes draw students' attention to exceptions, contrasts, or common confusions.
- Verification exercises in the text allow students to confirm their understanding of key points and to work independently.
- Accompanying workbook provides opportunity for additional practice.