Connect Plus Psychology Access Card for PsychSmart
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 1st
- Format: eBook
- Copyright: 03/03/2010
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Humanities/Social Sciences/Languages
- Newer Edition
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
What if. . .
- you could recreate the 1-on-1 experience of working through difficult concepts in office hours with every one of your students without having to invest any office hour time to do so?
- you could see at a glance how well each of your students (and sections) was performing in each segment of your course?
- you had all of the assignments and resources for your course pre-organized by learning objective and with point-and-click flexibility?
- every student had 24-7 access to a resource that would help them identify their weak areas and provide them with a personalized plan for improvement?
Connect Psychology is a response to today’s student. The groundbreaking adaptive diagnostic tool helps students “know what they know” while guiding them to experience and learn what they don’t know through engaging interactivities, exercises, and readings. Instructors using Connect are reporting their students’ performance is jumping by a letter grade or more.
Connect Psychology is available with PsychSmart. To experience Connect Psychology for yourself, please visit www.mcgrawhillconnect.com