Clinical Skills Documentation Guide for Athletic Training
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 3rd
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 06/15/2016
- Publisher: Slack Incorporated
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $68.58 Save
Clinical Skills Documentation Guide for Athletic Training, Third Edition includes a more user-friendly layout for the student. Organized by the Athletic Training Education Competencies, Fifth Edition and the associated content areas, this Third Edition allows for easier integration into the classroom, laboratory activities, and clinical assessment.
The organization of skills around Athletic Training Education Competencies, Fifth Edition, including crosswalk information from the latest BOC Role Delineation Study/Practice Analysis, Sixth Edition, aligns the skill sheets from Clinical Skills Documentation Guide for Athletic Training, Third Edition with commonly used texts and reference materials.
What is in the Third Edition:
- A user-friendly layout organized by the Athletic Training Education Competencies, Fifth Edition and mapped by the BOC domains
- New clinical skill assessment forms in the areas of acute care, prevention and health promotion, and therapeutic interventions
- Includes references to specificity, sensitivity, and evidence-based practice guidelines where appropriate
- The Program Assessment chapter provides faculty with an excellent resource for tracking mastery of skills and program outcome achievement
- Instructor’s materials consist of online versions of the clinical integration proficiencies
With an updated user-friendly layout and new clinical skill assessment forms, the Third Edition of Clinical Skills Documentation Guide for Athletic Training will be invaluable for students, faculty, clinical preceptors, and practicing athletic trainers who want to learn or enhance understanding and mastery of essential clinical skills.