Carry and Learn Colors
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: Board
- Format: Nonspecific Binding
- Copyright: 03/31/2015
- Publisher: Cartwheel Books
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $7.99 Save
Learn all about the world of colors with Scholastic's brand new CARRY AND LEARN board book program! This program teaches toddlers early learning concepts such as colors, numbers, shapes, and opposites using multi-sensory novelties in every book for maximum interactivity, play, and discovery!
- Every CARRY AND LEARN book has touch-and-feels, tabs, and lift-the-flaps. Toddlers will touch, feel, lift, learn, slide, and grow with every book!
- Die-cut tabs on each page invite the reader to turn the page on their own.
- A strong focus on concept reinforcement, introducing new concepts and then showing them within a context and environment to stimulate learning.
- Every spread reinforces learning with concept repetition and interactive activity on each spread.
- A carry along "on the go" handle gives young readers a sense of ownership and independence.