C++ for the Impatient
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 1st
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 05/14/2013
- Publisher: Addison-Wesley Professional
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
A Ready Reference for C++
C++ for the Impatient offers both the quickest way for busy programmers to learn the latest features of the C++ language and a handy resource for quickly finding answers to specific language questions. Designed to give you the most accurate and up-to-date information you require fast and to the point, this book is also an essential guide to the new C++11 standard, including advanced uses of the C++ standard library.
· Concise descriptions of nearly every function, object, and operator in the C++ core language and standard library, with clear, well-chosen examples for each of them
· Information provided “at a glance” through syntax displays, tables, and summaries of important functions
· Content organized for quick look-up of needed information
· Simple explanations of advanced concepts, using helpful illustrations
· Complete program examples that are both useful and intriguing, including puzzles, games, and challenging exercises
C++11 features, all covered in the book, include:
· rvalue references
· Regular-expression library
· Randomization library
· Hash-table containers
· Smart pointers
C++ for the Impatient is an ideal resource for anyone who needs to come up to speed quickly on C++11. Whether or not it’s your first C++ book, it will be one you come back to often for reliable answers.