- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 13th
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 01/07/2013
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Science Engineering
- Newer Edition
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $243.00 Save
To accomplish the goal of improving scientific literacy, while establishing a foundation of knowledge in human biology and physiology, Human Biology integrates a tested, traditional learning system with modern digital and pedagogical approaches designed to stimulate and engage today’s student.
Multimedia Integration: Michael Windelspecht represents the new generation of digital authors. Through the integration of multimedia resources, such as videos, animations and MP3 files, and in the design of a new series of guided tutorials, Dr Windelspecht has worked to bring Dr. Mader’s texts to the new generation of digital learners. A veteran of the online, hybrid, and traditional teaching environments, Dr. Windelspecht is well versed in the challenges facing today’s students and educators. Dr. Windelspecht guided all aspects of the Connect content accompanying Human Biology.
The authors of the text identified several goals that guided them through the revision of Human Biology, Thirteenth Edition:
- build upon the strengths of the previous editions of the text,
- enhance the learning process by integrating content that appeals to today’s students,
- deploy new pedagogical elements, including multimedia assets, to increase student interaction with the text,
- develop a new series of digital assets designed to engage the modern student and provide assessment of learning outcomes.