Biological Knowledge Discovery Handbook Preprocessing, Mining and Postprocessing of Biological Data
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Format: Hardcover
- Copyright: 12/23/2013
- Publisher: Wiley
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
The first comprehensive overview of preprocessing, mining, and postprocessing of biological data
Molecular biology is undergoing exponential growth in both the volume and complexity of biological dataand knowledge discovery offers the capacity to automate complex search and data analysis tasks. This book presents a vast overview of the most recent developments on techniques and approaches in the field of biological knowledge discovery and data mining (KDD)providing in-depth fundamental and technical field information on the most important topics encountered.
Written by top experts, Biological Knowledge Discovery Handbook: Preprocessing, Mining, and Postprocessing of Biological Data covers the three main phases of knowledge discovery (data preprocessing, data processingalso known as data miningand data postprocessing) and analyzes both verification systems and discovery systems.
BIOLOGICAL DATA PREPROCESSING
- Part A: Biological Data Management
- Part B: Biological Data Modeling
- Part C: Biological Feature Extraction
- Part D Biological Feature Selection
BIOLOGICAL DATA MINING
- Part E: Regression Analysis of Biological Data
- Part F Biological Data Clustering
- Part G: Biological Data Classification
- Part H: Association Rules Learning from Biological Data
- Part I: Text Mining and Application to Biological Data
- Part J: High-Performance Computing for Biological Data Mining
Combining sound theory with practical applications in molecular biology, Biological Knowledge Discovery Handbook is ideal for courses in bioinformatics and biological KDD as well as for practitioners and professional researchers in computer science, life science, and mathematics.