The Bible A Historical and Literary Introduction
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 09/16/2013
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $77.81 Save
* An exceptionally accessible and engaging writing style that vividly brings the Bible to life
* Full-color illustrations throughout, including numerous maps, time lines, charts, and photos
* "What to Expect" boxes previewing each chapter, "At a Glance" boxes summarizing chapters or large sections, and additional boxes presenting intriguing issues in more depth
* "Take a Stand" questions designed to help students synthesize the material in each chapter
* A unique appendix on the canon and text of the Bible
* An Instructor's Manual with Computerized Test Bank on CD that offers numerous teaching resources
* A Companion Website at www.oup.com/us/ehrman containing numerous resources for students and instructors
A FREE 6-month subscription to Oxford Biblical Studies Online (www.oxfordbiblicalstudies.com), a $180 value, is included with the purchase of every new copy of this text.
SAVE YOUR STUDENTS 20%!
This text is available in a discounted package with The New Oxford Annotated Bible with Apocrypha: New Revised Standard Version, College Edition, Fourth Edition. To assign this package, order package ISBN 978-0-19-935854-0.