The Apple Watch Book Master the most personal computer in your life
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 1st
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 07/16/2015
- Publisher: Peachpit Press
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
Scott then looks at how to use the watch in different settings. At work, how to set tasks and check email. After work, how to meet up with friends, find a place to eat, and get directions. At the gym, how to monitor your workout activities and monitor your heart rate. And you don’t have to be at the gym. Learn how to use the watch to track your daily physical activities, from how much you walk each time to gentle reminders to get up and move if you’ve been sitting too long.
Organized around your life, this book will help you get the most from your Apple Watch.
Readers will learn how to:
* Set up the watch and pair it with their iPhone.
* Manage messages, calls,notifications, and mail.
* Make sketches and use as a walkie-talkie.
* Monitor their workout activities and set and achieve goals.
* Use Apple Pay.
* Listen to music, using Maps, take photos, and more.