Anesthesia for Genetic, Metabolic, and Dysmorphic Syndromes of Childhood
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 3rd
- Format: Hardcover
- Copyright: 01/15/2015
- Publisher: LWW
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $239.98 Save
- Presents each syndrome in an easy-to-follow format: name, synonym(s), and common and uncommon manifestations in each organ system, followed by anesthetic considerations, including which syndromes have no anesthetic implications.
- Lists syndromes and synonyms alphabetically, and cross-references synonyms for quick look-up.
- Incorporates an overview of the pathology and relevant clinical findings for each syndrome, and highlights considerations in perioperative management.
- Features a helpful glossary at the beginning of the book, as well as diagrams that review pertinent biochemical pathways.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use