All About Thailand
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Format: Hardcover
- Copyright: 11/08/2016
- Publisher: Tuttle Pub
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $14.95 Save
Thailand is a place where a modern culture thrives in one of the world's most ancient countries. Your guides in this adventure are two Thai children: Mali is a 9-year-old girl from the countryside and Tawan is an 11-year old boy from Bangkok. Travel with them as they explore their land—experienced its fascinating wildlife, beautiful handcrafts, sports, games, celebrations and, of course—great Thai food! They'll give you a glimpse of what it's really like to live in Thailand and they'll show you all the things that kids in Thailand love to do.
With this Thai culture and history-for-kids book readers will:
- Visit with elephants and monkeys
- Learn new fun and challenging games
- Share Thai myth, fairy tales and fables
- Get a taste of the Thai language and learn a song or two
- Make things that let you experience Thailand's beliefs, celebrations and culture
- Experience the unique flavors of Thailand with a few easy, yummy recipes
- And lots more!