Acing the GI Board Exam The Ultimate Crunch-Time Resource
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 2nd
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 03/15/2015
- Publisher: Slack Incorporated
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $93.95 Save
The Second Edition contains new vignettes, a discussion on Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Exam, and discussion on test relevancy for residency rotations!
In today’s fast-paced world, gastroenterology and hepatology residents and fellows struggle to find the time to study for the board exams, prepare for the recertification exam, prepare for teaching rounds, or just plain read. What is the best way to effectively prepare and study, if reading multiple resources can’t seem to fit into your daily schedule?
The answer to your study questions (and study time!) can be found inside the newly updated Second Edition of Acing the GI Board Exam: The Ultimate Crunch-Time Resource!
Why You Will Need to Read Acing the GI Board Exam, Second Edition:
- New! 41 new and carefully vetted board-style vignettes with color images
- New! Brief discussion on the Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Exam
- New! Discussion on test relevancy for residency rotations
- Comprehensive yet succinct answers using a high-yield format
- Emphasis on key clinical pearls and “board buzzwords”
- Answers to classic board “threshold values” questions that you need to know but always seem to forget
- Rapid-fire, crunch-time exam with 200 classic one-liners
Acing the GI Board Exam, Second Edition fills the unmet need in board review by presenting time-tested and high-yield information in a rational, useful, and contextually appropriate format suitable studying for the board exams and preparing for the recertification exam.
- A compilation of general lessons learned from past test-takers
- “Tough Stuff” board review vignettes
- Board review “Clinical Threshold Values”
- “Crunch-Time” Self-Test and Answer Guide—time to get your game on!
With its focus on pearl after pearl, emphasis on images, and attention to high-yield “tough stuff” vignettes you don’t know the answers to (yet), Acing the GI Board Exam, Second Edition is truly the ultimate crunch-time resource for acing the GI and Hepatology examination, taking recertifying examinations, looking good on clerkship rounds, or for just challenging yourself with interesting and entertaining vignettes.