Abrams' Angiography Interventional Radiology
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 3rd
- Format: Hardcover
- Copyright: 11/16/2013
- Publisher: LWW
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
Now in vibrant full-color, this Third Edition begins with an all-new section on interventional oncology, which includes expert coverage of organ-specific cancers and specialized interventional techniques in cancer care. Many of the themes considered in the vascular sections are rooted in the original stock of the initial landmark Abrams’ volume, updated to focus on current understanding.
- Comprehensive, step-by-step coverage of all contemporary vascular and non-vascular interventional procedures.
- New Oncology section includes 21 expert chapters that walk through all aspects of interventional oncology, from evaluation of the cancer patient and principles of chemotherapy to management of organ-specific cancers and specialized interventional techniques in cancer care.
- New Detailed coverage complemented by more than 1,100 full-color illustrations.
- Increased focus on surgical anatomy and the details of each technique.
- Expert chapters that capture the groundbreaking achievements of the field from the foremost authorities.
- New online solution site provides fully searchable access to the book—anytime, anywhere!