About Face: The Essentials of Interaction Design
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 4th
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 09/02/2014
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $50.00 Save
The three editions of About Face have shaped and evolved the landscape of interaction design, bringing it from the research labs into every day lexicon and development. The fourth edition of this groundbreaking book will be no less game changing.
The 4th edition of About Face is the most significant revision yet, with a new unique design and 4-color interior, dedicated web site, and classroom ancillaries. The revision takes into account the worldwide shift to smartphones and tablets on the consumer and enterprise level and how designing for these devices is not as easy as just downsizing a website.
The new edition includes:
- Dynamic 4-color interior
- Updates to reflect new thinking in interface, interaction and product design methods
- New content relevant to the popularization of mobile platforms and differing screen sizes
- Evolving design in platforms such as consumer electronics and other ubiquitous devices
- Updated examples to reflect current state-of-the-art interfaces and up to date case studies
- Updates to Cooper's immensely popular Goal-Directed Design methodology
- Full training and classroom materials for corporate trainings or university texts
- Dedicated website created by Cooper to complement the examples and instruction in the book