FREE SHIPPING BOTH WAYSON EVERY ORDER!
With a new chapter on Response to Intervention and Progress Monitoring and with this approach integrated throughout the content area chapters, the fifth edition of this popular text continues to serve as an invaluable resource for teachers working with students in inclusive classrooms.
The author's strategic approach, engaging and accessible writing style, multi-chapter unit on curriculum adaptations, and strong emphasis on teaching secondary learners will allow teachers to meet the needs of all learners in their general education classrooms. New chapter on and thorough integration of the RTI framework RTI and Progress monitoring, IDEIA 2004 4 year undergraduate inclusion courses
- “The 60-Second Lesson” features throughout all chapters present brief mini-lessons that provide specific, concrete examples of how a teacher can make a difference for students with disabilities or diverse needs in only one minute of time.
- “Tips for Teachers” in every chapter provide guidelines, strategies and step-by-step procedures to enhance teaching practices.
- Updated chapter opening interviews that feature teachers and specialists who work in inclusive classrooms
- “Activities for All Learners” features in each of the “content area” chapters present sample lessons that include objectives, procedures, and application suggestions for classroom implementation.
- Updated “Tech Tips” features in most chapters provide suggestions for technology tools that can be used in the classroom to enhance success for all learners, particularly students with special needs.
- NEW Margin URLs direct students to online resources that will provide them information and tools to help them better accommodate all learners in their classrooms.