Western Heritage, The: Since 1300 (1300 to Present)
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 7th
- Format: Hardcover
- Copyright: 01/01/2001
- Publisher: Prentice Hall
- Newer Edition
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Prentice Hall's exclusive Companion Website that accompanies The Western Heritage, Seventh Edition, offers unique tools and support that make it easy for students and instructors to integrate this online guide with the text. The site is a comprehensive resource that is organized according to the chapters within the text and features a variety of learning and teaching modules:
- Study Guide Modules contain multiple choice and true/false quizzes, map exercises, and other features designed to help students with self-study.
- Reference Modules contain Web Destinations and Net Search options that provide the opportunity to quickly reach information on the Web that relates to the content in the text.
- Communication Modules include tools such as Live Chat and Message Boards to facilitate online collaboration and communication.
- Personalization Modules include our enhanced Help feature that contains a text page for browsers and plug-ins.
- The Syllabus Manager tool provides an easy-to-follow process for creating, posting, and revising a syllabus online that is accessible from any point within the Companion Website.
- A Faculty Module give faculty the ability to download art from the book for creating Powerpoint slides in addition to lecture notes and strategies for teaching Western Civilization.
- The Companion Website makes integrating the Internet into your course exciting and easy. Join us online at the address above and enter a new world of teaching and learning.