Understanding Computers Today and Tomorrow, Comprehensive
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 13th
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 01/21/2010
- Publisher: Course Technology
- Newer Edition
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
Understanding Computers: Today and Tomorrow gives your students a classic introduction to computer concepts with a modern twist! Known for its emphasis on industry insight, this text makes concepts relevant to today's career-focused students.
- MODULAR ORGANIZATION emphasizes the relationship among topics and chapters.
- "ASK THE EXPERT" BOXES offer career advice from industry leaders.
- "EXPERT INSIGHT" ARTICLES relate that chapter's topic to IT careers.
- ONLINE COMPANION is a portal to extra content such as quizzes, videos, and study guides that help reinforce material and engage students.