- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 3rd
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 09/15/2013
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Newer Edition
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
Pedagogical features (including 'pause for reflection' and 'counterpoint' boxes) foster debate about the way tort law is, why it is this way, and how it could be different. Tort Law also provides diagrams and tables, chapter summaries, end-of-chapter questions, and annotated lists of further reading.
Where appropriate, chapters open with a problem question to place the law in its practical context and to illustrate how to apply the theory. Annotated versions of the problem questions give students pointers on how to answer them, and outline answers are available on the book's accompanying Online Resource Centre.
Tort Law is essential reading for all students studying at degree level or on the GDL.
Online Resource Centre
Tort Law is accompanied by an extensive Online Resource Centre, which includes the following resources:
- Downloadable annotated judgments, statutes, and problem questions
- Outline answers to questions in the book
- Annotated web links to external web resources including audiovisual news clips
- Flashcard glossary of legal terms used in the book
- Additional content on elements of a claim in the tort of negligence and on product liability
- Twice-yearly updates to changes in cases and legislation
- Test bank of 200 questions and answers for lecturers' use in assessing students
- Downloadable versions of figures and tables from the book for lecturers