Study Guide for Introduction to Maternity & Pediatric Nursing
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 6th
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 10/07/2010
- Publisher: Elsevier Science Health Science
- Newer Edition
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
Master key concepts and apply them to your nursing practice!
Corresponding to the chapters in Introduction to Maternity & Pediatric Nursing, 6th Edition, by Gloria Leifer, RN, MA, CNE, this study guide reinforces your understanding of essential concepts and skills. This textbook offers the preparation you need to pass the NCLEX
This textbook provides a solid foundation in obstetrics and pediatric nursing. It's concise, logical organization by developmental stages, discussion of disorders by body system from simple-to-complex and health-to-illness, and a focus on health promotion and on the family makes it a complete guide to caring for maternity and pediatric patients.
Examination and succeed in your nursing career. Features include:
- Learning activities Case studies with critical thinking questions
- Thinking critically scenarios
- Applying Knowledge exercises
- Review questions
- Crossword puzzles
- Several Thinking critically sections and case studies with critical thinking questions have been added.
- Alternate-item format questions are included in the review questions for the NCLEX Examination.