Statics and Mechanics of Materials Plus MasteringEngineering with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 4th
- Format: Package
- Copyright: 07/23/2013
- Publisher: Pearson
- Newer Edition
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $269.26 Save
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
-- For introductory combined Statics and Mechanics of Materials courses found in ME, CE, AE, and Engineering Mechanics departments.
Statics and Mechanics of Materials provides a comprehensive and well-illustrated introduction to the theory and application of statics and mechanics of materials. The text presents a commitment to the development of student problem-solving skills and features many pedagogical aids unique to Hibbeler texts.
MasteringEngineering for Statics and Mechanics of Materials is a total learning package. This innovative online program emulates the instructor’s office—hour environment, guiding students through engineering concepts from Statics and Mechanics of Materials with self-paced individualized coaching.
Teaching and Learning Experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience–for you and your students. It provides:
- Individualized Coaching: MasteringEngineering emulates the instructor’s office-hour environment using self-paced individualized coaching.
- Problem Solving: A large variety of problem types stress practical, realistic situations encountered in professional practice.
- Visualization: The photorealistic art program is designed to help students visualize difficult concepts.
- Review and Student Support: A thorough end of chapter review provides students with a concise reviewing tool.
- Accuracy: The accuracy of the text and problem solutions has been thoroughly checked by four other parties.
Note: MasteringEngineering is not a self-paced technology and should only be purchased when required by an instructor.
0133455416 / 9780133455410 Statics and Mechanics of Materials Plus MasteringEngineering with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0133451607 / 9780133451603 Statics and Mechanics of Materials
- 0133454681 / 9780133454680 MasteringEngineering with Pearson eText -- Standalone Access Card -- for Statics and Mechanics of Materials