SOCIOLOGY: A DOWN-TO-EARTH APPROACH (WITH MYSOCLAB WITH E-BOOK STUDENT ACCESS CODE CARD), 9/e
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 9th
- Format: Nonspecific Binding
- Copyright: 01/01/2008
- Publisher: PEARSON
- Newer Edition
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need Additional Help Studying?
Use these great tools to help you get a better grade!
Study Guide Plus
This manual includes general study and test-taking tips; learning objectives for each chapter in the text; chapter summaries and outlines; key terms and people; and self
tests with multiple choice, true-false, fill-in-the-blank, matching, and essay questions.
An answer key for all self tests is provided. Check with your bookstore or order online
(www.mypearsonstore.com). ISBN: 0-205-57039-9.
If your text came with a MySocLab student access code, register today and activate
your subscription to MySocLab for Sociology: A Down-to-Earth Approach, Ninth Edition (www.mysoclab.com). MySocLab is an interactive online resource that will help you study, review, and engage with sociology in some new and exciting ways. MySocLab for this text includes:
- A complete e-book version of the text.
- Self-scoring practice tests, to help you prepare for quizzes and exams.
- Individualized study plans, to show you what you mastered—and what you should work on.
- Video excerpts from interviews with prominent sociologists.
- “Sociology in the News”—relevant articles from recent issues of the New York Times.
- Research Navigator— a searchable database of scholarly journals, magazines, and newspapers.
- A tutorial on “Writing About Sociology” that covers the research process, avoiding plagiarism, and documenting sources.
…and much more!