Reviewing Basic Grammar Plus MyWritingLab with eText -- Access Card Package
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 9th
- Format: Package
- Copyright: 01/31/2013
- Publisher: Longman
- Newer Edition
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
List Price $145.27 Save
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
Reviewing Basic Grammar uses a step-by-step approach to combine an intense grammar review with an introduction to paragraph writing.
- A variety of exercise types—including self-editing, collaborative writing, and MyWritingLab (www.mywritinglab.com) activities—are used to maintain students’ interest in the content.
- A “Writing Paragraphs” section at the end of each chapter offers instruction on writing effective topic sentences and paragraphs.
- “Writer's Tips” throughout the text provide practical advice for students on matters such as selecting the best dictionary, formatting papers, and so on.
- A chapter review summarizes the grammar coverage in each chapter, reinforcing the material needed to improve.
- An end-of-book “Checklist for the ESL Writers” addresses troublesome and confusing problems ESL students encounter with a new language.
- The in-chapter exercises provide additional opportunities for practice and review based on topics of compelling interest.
- Chapter Review Tests offer feedback to alert students to the areas in which they would benefit from more practice.
- The rule explanations and term definitions are extremely accessible and simple to follow allowing students to bolster their understanding of the instruction and content.
- Exercises that integrate grammar and sentence writing at the end of every chapter demonstrate how grammar knowledge enhances writing skills.
- MyWritingLab links direct students to additional practice opportunities at Pearson’s robust online practice resource MyWritingLab.
- “Language Tips” boxes in every chapter provide more help to students whose first language is not English, and complement the “Checklist for ESL Writers.”
0321921518 / 9780321921512 Reviewing Basic Grammar Plus NEW MyWritingLab with eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of
020524730X / 9780205247301 Reviewing Basic Grammar
0205870147 / 9780205870141 NEW MyWritingLab with Pearson eText -- Valuepack Access Card