Practice Makes Perfect Basic Japanese
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 1st
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 04/01/2014
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
Learn the Japanese you need. Gain the language skills you want.
Practice Makes Perfect: Basic Japanese is yourtrusted companion to your Japanese learning experience. Each chapter focuses on key grammar concepts and essential vocabulary, which are accompanied by helpful, clear examples. With these fundamentals under your belt, you will learn to communicate in authentic Japanese--how to meet new people, engage in small talk, make suggestionsand requests, express ideas, and more.
You will, of course, get plenty of practice, practice, practice using your new skills. Whether you are learning on your own or taking a beginning Japanese class, Practice Makes Perfect: Basic Japanese will help you build your confidence in communicating in this complex language.
Practice Makes Perfect: Basic Japanese includes:
- Everyday Japanese presented in both Japanese characters(hiragana, katakana, and kanji) and phonetic translation
- High-frequency vocabulary
- Grammar basics
- An introduction to Japanese pronunciation and writingsystems
- Hundreds of exercises in a variety of formats for whatever your learning style