Practical Computer Literacy
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 3rd
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 09/10/2010
- Publisher: Cengage Learning
- Newer Edition
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
PRACTICAL COMPUTER LITERACY, Third Edition, provides clear, comprehensive instruction on the basics of computer literacy. This convenient, reader-friendly text integrates computer concepts, Microsoft Office 2010 applications, and Internet essentials within a streamlined package. Concise lessons within each chapter, usually one page in length, are presented in an appealing Frequently Asked Questions format and include full-color screenshots or diagrams.
Additionally, the textbook comes with a robust BookOnCD, which is a digital version of the textbook that brings the book to life with videos, animated diagrams, software tours and provides assessment opportunities via WebTrack technology.
- This convenient text provides thorough, effective instruction on basic computer skills by integrating coverage of essential computer and Internet concepts and Microsoft Office 2010 skills within a streamlined, reader-friendly package.
- The accompanying Book-on-CD features animations, screen tours, and hands-on activities in a simulated environment, providing an ideal complement to the text and an appealing way to enhance learning.
- WebTrack enables instructors to easily track student activities in order to monitor progress, assess learning, and make adjustments as needed throughout the course.
- Nearly fifty projects in the back of the book allow students to develop their skills by applying what they learn to real-world scenarios they are likely to encounter in their personal and professional lives.