- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 15th
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 03/15/2016
- Publisher: LWW
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $101.32 Save
- New co-author Shelly Stockton brings her experience in pharmacy practice and expertise in teaching pharmaceutics and pharmacy calculations to this edition.
- Hundreds of new problems, including many current products and select product labels directly linked to example problems.
- NEW Authors’ Extra Points provide brief explanations of underlying subjects such as pharmacopeias, electronic prescriptions, drug names, and the regulation of pharmacy compounding.
- NEW section on equianalgesic dosing for narcotic analgesics, including dosing tables.
- Student-friendly features like in-chapter example problems with step-by-step solutions; end-of-chapter practice problems with answers; Case-in-Point features with clinical or pharmaceutical case studies; Calculations Capsules with boxed summaries of chapter calculations; CalcQuiz sections with unsolved problems for review; and Comprehensive Review Problems for a final self-assessment.