Pathophysiology of Heart Disease A Collaborative Project of Medical Students and Faculty
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 6th
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 09/10/2015
- Publisher: LWW
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
List Price $53.99 Save
Student-friendly features of the Sixth Edition include a new, full-color design and illustrations; end-of-chapter summaries; updated content, including recent technological advances; and access to an interactive eBook.
- New full-color presentation makes the text more visually appealing.
- Up-to-date medical imaging and color clinical photographs show real-world examples of cardiovascular diseases and related conditions.
- Updated Chapter Summaries reflect consistency in length and format, making study easier.
- Updated Additional Reading references keep readers abreast of the latest literature in the field.
- Winner of two awards of excellence from the American Medical Writers Association, and recommended by medical schools worldwide.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search tool that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- A highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick-reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use