Orthopedic Imaging A Practical Approach
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 6th
- Format: Hardcover
- Copyright: 10/10/2014
- Publisher: LWW
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $383.98 Save
- Effectively interpret a full range of findings with the aid of more than 4,000 outstanding illustrations that encompass conventional radiography, ultrasound, CT, dual-energy CT, PET-CT, and all other diagnostic imaging modalities used to evaluate musculoskeletal disorders, including numerous examples of 3-D imaging.
- Master the latest trends in orthopedic radiology including the increasing emphasis on ultrasonography and MRI over other methods that expose patients to higher levels of radiation.
- Choose the best imaging approach for each patient with discussions of each technique’s accuracy, speed, and cost.
- Apply a state-of-the-art knowledge of magnetic resonance imaging interpretation with advanced guidance from renowned musculoskeletal MRI authorities.
- Find the information you need quickly and easily thanks to informative diagrams and schematics, and a quick-reference, high-yield format, including “Practical Points” summaries at the end of each chapter for quick review.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use