The Only EKG Book You'll Ever Need
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 8th
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 02/18/2015
- Publisher: LWW
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
List Price $76.79 Save
- New material throughout and shortened and simplified explanations ensure that you’re reading the most up-to-date, clear, and accurate text available.
- More than 200 facsimiles of EKG strips provide greater insight into normal and abnormal tracings, increasing your understanding of their clinical significance.
- Clinical examples, interactive questions, and case studies put key concepts into real-world context so that what you learn is immediately usable.
- Full-color, simple illustrations highlight important concepts and make challenging concepts easier to understand.
- A companion ebook, with fully searchable text and interactive question bank, makes this a great resource for students, teachers, and practitioners.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use