The Only EKG Book You'll Ever Need
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 8th
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 02/18/2015
- Publisher: LWW
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $76.79 Save
- New material throughout and shortened and simplified explanations ensure that you’re reading the most up-to-date, clear, and accurate text available.
- More than 200 facsimiles of EKG strips provide greater insight into normal and abnormal tracings, increasing your understanding of their clinical significance.
- Clinical examples, interactive questions, and case studies put key concepts into real-world context so that what you learn is immediately usable.
- Full-color, simple illustrations highlight important concepts and make challenging concepts easier to understand.
- A companion ebook, with fully searchable text and interactive question bank, makes this a great resource for students, teachers, and practitioners.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use