The Next Step Forward in Guided Reading An Assess-Decide-Guide Framework for Supporting Every Reader
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 07/22/2016
- Publisher: Scholastic Teaching Resources (Teaching
- Newer Edition
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
- All the planning and instructional tools you need to teach guided reading well, from pre-A to fluent, organized around Richardson’s proven Assess-Decide-Guide framework.
- Prompts, discussion starters, teaching points, word lists, intervention suggestions, and more to support all students, including dual language learners and struggling readers.
- 29 comprehension modules that cover essential strategiesmonitoring, retelling, inferring, summarizing, and many others.
- Plus an online resource bank with dozens of downloadable assessment and record-keeping forms, Richardson’s all-new, stage-specific lesson plan templates.
- More than 40 short videos showing Jan modeling key parts of guided reading lessons for every stage.