The Next Step Forward in Guided Reading An Assess-Decide-Guide Framework for Supporting Every Reader
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 07/22/2016
- Publisher: Scholastic Teaching Resources (Teaching
- Newer Edition
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
- All the planning and instructional tools you need to teach guided reading well, from pre-A to fluent, organized around Richardson’s proven Assess-Decide-Guide framework.
- Prompts, discussion starters, teaching points, word lists, intervention suggestions, and more to support all students, including dual language learners and struggling readers.
- 29 comprehension modules that cover essential strategiesmonitoring, retelling, inferring, summarizing, and many others.
- Plus an online resource bank with dozens of downloadable assessment and record-keeping forms, Richardson’s all-new, stage-specific lesson plan templates.
- More than 40 short videos showing Jan modeling key parts of guided reading lessons for every stage.