Neuroanatomy in Clinical Context An Atlas of Structures, Sections, Systems, and Syndromes
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 9th
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 05/23/2014
- Publisher: LWW
- Newer Edition
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $87.45 Save
abundant MRI, CT, MRA, and MRV images; full-color photographs and illustrations; hundreds of review questions; and supplemental online resources combine to provide a sound anatomical base for integrating neurobiological and clinical concepts. In thus applying neuroanatomy clinically, the atlas ensures student preparedness for exams and for rotations. This authoritative approach—combined with such salutary features as full-color stained sections, extensive cranial nerve cross-referencing, and systems neurobiology coverage—sustains the legacy of this revolutionary teaching and learning tool as the neuroanatomy atlas.
New and hallmark features elucidate neuroanatomy and systems neurobiology for course success!
- NEW! Chapter on Herniation Syndromes decodes the elegant relationship between brain injury and resulting deficit.
- NEW! Clinical information integrated throughout the text is screened in blue for quick identification on the page.
- NEW! Enhanced clinical images emphasize clarity and detail like never before, including full-color images replacing many in black and white, higher-resolution brain scans, and reprocessed spinal cord and brainstem images.
- MRIs complement full-color anatomical illustrations, allowing for visualization of structures both as they appear to the unaided eye and on imaging studies.
- Unique, full-color illustrations integrate clinical images of representative lesions with the corresponding deficits highlighted.
- Full-color stained sections facilitate the easy identification of anatomical features.
- Dozens of pathway drawings superimposed over MRIs connect structure with function of neural pathways.
Located on thePoint, this atlas’s companion website offers a variety of supplemental
learning resources to maximize study and review time!
- Question bank featuring over 280 USMLE-style and chapter-review style questions
- Bonus dissection photographs and brain slice series