- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 6th
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 03/01/2004
- Publisher: South-Western College Pub
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Boyes and Melvin have developed the Sixth Edition of Microeconomics to enhance its central features: direct and accessible writing, proven pedagogy, and thorough integration of global economic issues.
- Chapter 17, Financial Markets: Institutions and Recent Events provides a detailed description of how U.S. stock and bond markets work, as well as their role in the global economy to reinforce the application of economic principles to business.
- Chapter 14, Government and Market Failure, discusses the circumstances under which markets might fail, including externalities, public goods, the lack of private property rights, and asymmetric informationas well as approaches to solving the problem.
- Chapter 13, Antitrust and Regulation, covers all the forms of regulation (economic, social, and financial markets regulation) in one, convenient place.
- Powered by Blackboard, Eduspace is a customizable, powerful, and interactive platform that provides instructors with text-specific online content.