MATLAB for Engineers
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 4th
- Format: Hardcover
- Copyright: 12/28/2013
- Publisher: Pearson
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $108.20 Save
MATLAB for Engineers is intended for use in the first-year or introductory course in Engineering and Computer Science departments. It is also suitable for readers interested in learning MATLAB.
With a hands-on approach and focus on problem solving, this introduction to the powerful MATLAB computing language is designed for students with only a basic college algebra background. Numerous examples are drawn from a range of engineering disciplines, demonstrating MATLAB’s applications to a broad variety of problems.
Teaching and Learning Experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience–for you and your students.
- Customize your Course with ESource: Instructors can adopt this title as is, or use the ESource website to select the chapters they need, in the sequence they want.
- Introduce MATLAB Clearly: Three well-organized sections gets students started with MATLAB, introduce students to programming, and demonstrate more advanced programming techniques.
- Reinforce Core Concepts with Hands-on Activities: Examples and exercises demonstrate how MATLABcan be used to solve a variety of engineering problems.
- Keep Your Course Current: Significant changes were introduced in version MATLAB 2012b, including the introduction of MATLAB 8 which has a redesigned user-interface. The changes in this edition reflect these software updates.
- Support Learning with Instructor Resources: A variety of resources are available to help to enhance your course.