Marketing: The Core
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 6th
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 01/16/2015
- Publisher: MCGRAW
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $204.85 Save
- High Engagement Style: Easy-to-read, interactive, writing style that engages students through active learning techniques.
- Personalized Marketing: A vivid and accurate description of businesses, marketing professionals, and entrepreneurs—through cases, exercises, and testimonials—that allows students to personalize marketing and identify possible career interests.
- Marketing Decision Making: The use of extended examples, cases, and videos involving people making marketing decisions.
- Integrated Technology: The use of powerful technical resources and learning solutions, such as Connect, LearnSmart, SmartBook, www.kerinmarketing.com, and video links.
- Traditional and Contemporary Coverage: Comprehensive and integrated coverage of traditional and contemporary concepts.
- Rigorous Framework: A pedagogy based on the use of learning objectives, learning reviews, learning objectives reviews, and supportive student supplements.