macOS Support Essentials 10.12 - Apple Pro Training Series Supporting and Troubleshooting macOS Sierra
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 1st
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 01/27/2017
- Publisher: Peachpit Press
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
Apple Pro Training Series: macOS Support Essentials 10.12
The Apple-Certified Way to Learn
This is the official curriculum of the macOS Support Essentials 10.12 course and preparation for Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) 10.12 certification–as well as a top-notch primer for anyone who needs to support, troubleshoot, or optimize macOS Sierra. The only Apple-certified book on the market, this guide is designed for support technicians, help desk specialists, and ardent Mac users and takes you deep inside the macOS Sierra operating system. You’ll find in-depth, step-by-step instruction on everything from installing and configuring macOS Sierra to managing networks and system administration–all on your way to preparing for the industry-standard ACSP certification.
- Covers updated system utilities and new features of macOS Sierra, including Siri and Optimized Storage.
- Features authoritative explanations of underlying technologies, troubleshooting, system administration, and much more.
- Focused lessons take you step by step through practical, real-world tasks.
- Lesson files and bonus material available for download–including lesson review questions to help prepare you for the Apple certification exam.
- Web Edition provides full text of the book available online as part of our Content Update Program with revised content for significant software updates.