Laboratory Explorations to Accompany Microelectronic Circuits, Sixth Edition
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 6th
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 07/15/2013
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Newer Edition
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
Taking a "learn-by-doing" approach, it presents labs that focus on the development of practical engineering skills and design practices. Experiments start from concepts and hand analysis, and include simulation, measurement, and post-measurement discussion components.
A complete solutions manual is available to adopting instructors.
* Includes clear and concise experiments of varying levels of difficulty
* Challenging "Extra Exploration" sections follow each experiment
* Each experiment is conveniently designed to fit into a 2- or 3-hour lab period and can be completed using minimal equipment
* Also compatible with National Instrument's myDAQ, giving students the opportunity to complete assignments outside of the traditional lab environment
Bundle Laboratory Explorations with Microelectronic Circuits, Sixth Edition, for great savings! Speak to your Oxford University Press sales representative for more information.
Laboratory Explorations + Microelectronic Circuits, 6E
Package ISBN: 978-0-19-932924-3
Laboratory Explorations + Microelectronic Circuits, 6E + FREE Added Problems Supplement
Package ISBN: 978-0-19-932923-6