Java An Introduction to Problem Solving and Programming plus MyProgrammingLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 7th
- Format: Package
- Copyright: 06/18/2014
- Publisher: Pearson
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $166.00 Save
Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Java: An Introduction to Problem Solving and Programming, 7e, is ideal for introductory Computer Science courses using Java, and other introductory programming courses in departments of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, CIS, MIS, IT, and Business. It also serves as a useful Java fundamentals reference for programmers.
Students are introduced to object-oriented programming and important concepts such as design, testing and debugging, programming style, interfaces inheritance, and exception handling. The Java coverage is a concise, accessible introduction that covers key language features. Objects are covered thoroughly and early in the text, with an emphasis on application programs over applets.
MyProgrammingLab for Java is a total learning package. MyProgrammingLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program that truly engages students in learning. It helps students better prepare for class, quizzes, and exams—resulting in better performance in the course—and provides educators a dynamic set of tools for gauging individual and class progress.
Teaching and Learning Experience
This program presents a better teaching and learning experience–for you and your students.
- Personalized Learning with MyProgrammingLab: Through the power of practice and immediate personalized feedback, MyProgrammingLab helps students fully grasp the logic, semantics, and syntax of programming.
- A Concise, Accessible Introduction to Java: Key Java language features are covered in an accessible manner that resonates with introductory programmers.
- Tried-and-true Pedagogy: Numerous case studies, programming examples, and programming tips are used to help teach problem-solving and programming techniques.
- Flexible Coverage that Fits your Course: Flexibility charts and optional graphics sections allow instructors to order chapters and sections based on their course needs.
- Instructor and Student Resources that Enhance Learning: Resources are available to expand on the topics presented in the text.
Note: Java: An Introduction to Problem Solving and Programming with MyProgrammingLab Access Card Package, 7/e contains:
- ISBN-10: 0133766268/ISBN-13: 9780133766264 Java: An Introduction to Problem Solving and Programming , 7/e
- ISBN-10: 0133841030/ISBN-13: 9780133841039 MyProgrammingLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Java: An Introduction to Problem Solving and Programming , 7/e