International Relations of the Middle East
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 4th
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 07/05/2016
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
List Price $57.95 Save
Offering a wide range of perspectives, this book exposes students to different approaches to the subject, and encourages them to think critically in order to draw their own conclusions. The text features a range of case studies and 'micro-cases' throughout, demonstrating the relevance of international relations theory in the contemporary Middle East, and helping students to apply their learning to real world situations.
The fourth edition features a new chapter on the Arab Spring, highlighting this significant development in contemporary Middle Eastern international relations, and an expanded discussion of rising powers in the region, such as Russia and China.
The text is supported by an Online Resource Centre to help students take their learning further.
- Expand your knowledge with an interactive map of the Middle East that provides key information about each state.
- Build on the themes covered in each chapter with extended chapter exercises.
- Revise key dates and developments with an interactive timeline.
- Take your learning further by using web links as a starting point for further reading.
For registered lecturers
- Use adaptable PowerPoint slides as the basis for lecture presentations or as hand-outs in class.