Intermediate Written Chinese Practice Essentials
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 01/12/2016
- Publisher: Tuttle Pub
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $27.95 Save
Intermediate Written Chinese Practice Essentials offers a wealth of carefully-designed exercises and activities to help you develop every aspect of your reading and writing ability.
- This workbook has been designed so it can be used either in a class with an instructor or by independent learners working on their own.
- Both simplified and traditional characters are taught and practiced in the same volume. This means students can learn either or both kinds of characters without having to purchase another book, and instructors have the flexibility to teach a combined class where some students read and write one type of characters and other students the other type.
- This workbook provides character practice sheets for the 336 characters introduced in Intermediate Written Chinese , with complete information on stroke order and direction for both the simplified and traditional forms of the characters.
- Reading and writing exercises are included, such as those involving dictation and the answering of questions based on the content of each lesson.
- English-Chinese translation exercises are provided for each unit.
- Native-speaker audio recordings for dictation practice.
- Printable flash cards for all the new characters and words, with Chinese characters on one side and Pinyin and English on the other.
- Printable pdf files with additional exercises and activities.
About the Series: Respected Chinese language expert Dr. Cornelius Kubler, who has taught diplomats, business people and students, presents a learning system that uses separate but integrated "tracks" to help you efficiently master the basics of spoken and written Chinese. The materials in the Basic Chinese series allow you to move from complete beginner level to basic fluency.