Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable.
The first and lowest level book in a new vocabulary series, Interactive Vocabulary makes vocabulary fun and accessible with innovative-interactive exercises, an engaging four-color design, and high-interest readings. These engaging readingson topics like movies, personalities, books, and politicskeep students interested while showing them how vocabulary is used in the context of a larger reading passage. An interactive vocabulary CD-ROM that includes exercises and an audio component for pronunciation will be available free upon instructor's request.
Table of Contents
1. Cafeteria Views
2. Sports: Volleyball Team Triumphs Again!
3. School: A New Student at the Community College.
4. Music: The Chorus Needs New Voices.
5. Communication: Making Communication Easier.
6. Word Parts I.
7. Romance: A Seminar in Flirting.
8. Art: A Day at the Modern Art Museum.
9. Time Management: Elizabeth's Time Management System.
10. Review: Focus on Chapters 1-9.
11. Personalities: As the Cookie Crumbles.
12. History: Cleopatra's Diary.
13. Politics: Be a Good American—VOTE!
14. Friendship: Dear Sheila.
15. Travel: Jae Yoon's Big Adventure.
16. Pets: The Dachshund Memorial Page.
17. The Environment: Environmental Awareness Club Forming.