Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable.
Integrated Cardiopulmonary Pharmacology, Third Edition,offers instructors and students an engaging, interactive teaching and learning experience. The text's integrated approach includes perspectives from both pharmacists and respiratory therapists. In addition, pharmacology is linked to physiology and pathology to give students complete, cohesive coverage. Extensive clinical examples, special features, a continuously updated website, and "splashes" of light humor throughout the book help students learn the concepts and get the latest information on new drugs on the market.
Table of Contents
PART I: THE BASICS
1. General Pharmacologic Principles
2. The Metric System and Drug Dosage Calculations
3. Pharmacology of the Autonomic Nervous System
4. Medicated Aerosol Treatments
PART II: THE SPECIFIC DRUG CATEGORIES
6. Mucokinetics and Surfactants
7. Anti-Inflammatory and Antiasthmatic Agents
8. Anti-Infective Agents
9. Cardiac Agents
10. Blood Pressure and Antithrombotic Agents
11. Neuromuscular, Sedative, Anesthetic, and Analgesic Agents
12. Therapeutic Medical Gases
PART III: PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER
13. Pharmacologic Management of Obstructive Pulmonary Disease: Asthma, Chronic Bronchitis, and Emphysema
14. Pharmacologic Treatment of Respiratory Infectious Disease
15. Medications for Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support