Human Geography A Short Introduction
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 1st
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 07/01/2014
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $58.61 Save
the best in geography. Human Geography is an ideal choice for professors who prefer the flexibility of a succinct and incisive text without compromising on scholarly excellence. It has been deliberately constructed to provide all the basics students will need while simultaneously empowering professors to customize and augment their courses as they see fit.
* Detailed and engaging case studies bring the book's broader arguments to life
* Elegantly illustrated with an abundance of colorful features and illustrations that add texture and context to the discussion
* Every chapter includes a list of further readings and websites for instructors and students
* Priced at less than one third the cost of the best-selling books in the field, yet supported by strong graphics and supplements programs, this book represents unparalleled flexibility and value for both students and professors.