Fiction 100: An Anthology of Short Fiction
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 9th
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 01/01/2001
- Publisher: Prentice Hall
- Newer Edition
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
Also new to this edition is the addition of an Online study resourceThe COMPANION WEBSITE www.prenhall.com/pickering This site is a comprehensive resource that is organized alphabetically by the author's last name and features a variety of learning and teaching modules:
- Reference Modules contain Web Destinations and Net Search options that provide the opportunity to expand upon information presented in the text.
- Study Guide Modules contain a variety of exercises and features designed to help students with self-study. These modules include:
- Essay questions
- Multiple choices
- A built-in e-mail routing option that gives students the ability to forward essay responses and graded quizzes to their instructors
- Communication Modules that include tools such as Live Chat and Message Board to facilitate online collaboration and communication
- A "Living timeline" for literature that gives students' perspectives on historical, political, and cultural information.
The COMPANION WEBSITE makes integrating the Internet into your course exciting and easy.