Experiencing MIS Plus 2014 MyMISLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 5th
- Format: Package
- Copyright: 04/17/2014
- Publisher: Pearson
- Newer Edition
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $244.26 Save
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
For undergraduate Introduction to Management Information Systems courses.
Flexible modules for instructors, real-world lessons for students.
Help your students see why MIS is the most important course in the business school with Experiencing MIS. This modular text shows students how businesses use—and need—information systems to accomplish their goals, objectives, and competitive strategy.
Teaching and Learning Experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience—for you and your students. Here’s how:
- Personalize learning with MyMISLab—the online homework, tutorial, and assessment program that fosters learning within and beyond the classroom.
- Modular Approach offers flexibility for instructors in covering the material they want.
- Focus on important themes of ethics, security, and other timely topics through text’s Guides, designed to help students improve their skills as future business professionals.
- Connect classroom knowledge to everyday life with illustrative cases and a number of exercises and other interactive features.
- Keep content current to help keep your students up to date with the most recent events.
This package contains:
0133517047 / 9780133517040 Experiencing MIS
013359467X / 9780133594676 NEW MyMISLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Experiencing MIS