Essentials of Dental Radiography for Dental Assistants and Hygienists
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 7th
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 01/01/2003
- Publisher: Prentice Hall
- Newer Edition
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
Revised and updated to include the latest trends in research and clinical methods, the seventh edition of Essentials of Dental Radiography for Dental Assistants and Hygienists presents a clearly written treatment of one of the most important techniques used in dental diagnosis. Providing a balance of both essential fundamental theories and the day-to-day clinical procedures practiced in the office, it is an in-depth introduction to dental radiography.
- 93 new radiographs, diagrams, tables and photographs.
- Revised writing style is clear and easy to understand.
- Chapters organized into eight manageable sections.
- Objectives and Key Terms begin each chapter.
- Chapter-ending review questions with answers.