Community as Partner Theory and Practice in Nursing
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 7th
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 09/29/2014
- Publisher: LWW
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $82.12 Save
- Learning Objectives at the beginning of each chapter focus your attention on important chapter content.
- Take Note Boxes highlight key concepts as you go through the steps of the nursing process for a community.
- Critical Thinking Questions at the end of each chapter enable you to review and apply chapter content.
- Further Readings provide opportunities for further exploration of topics of interest.
- Coverage of global health in Chapter 1 explores the multifaceted, global nature of community and public health nursing.
- A strong chapter on rural health helps you understand the unique considerations required for community nursing in a rural environment.
- Online interactive case studies develop your critical thinking and clinical reasoning skills through case studies accompanied by pertinent questions and links to additional websites.