Community as Partner Theory and Practice in Nursing
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 7th
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 09/29/2014
- Publisher: LWW
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
List Price $82.12 Save
- Learning Objectives at the beginning of each chapter focus your attention on important chapter content.
- Take Note Boxes highlight key concepts as you go through the steps of the nursing process for a community.
- Critical Thinking Questions at the end of each chapter enable you to review and apply chapter content.
- Further Readings provide opportunities for further exploration of topics of interest.
- Coverage of global health in Chapter 1 explores the multifaceted, global nature of community and public health nursing.
- A strong chapter on rural health helps you understand the unique considerations required for community nursing in a rural environment.
- Online interactive case studies develop your critical thinking and clinical reasoning skills through case studies accompanied by pertinent questions and links to additional websites.